Welcome to Team Training!
OUR #1 GOAL IS RESULTS AND WE ARE EXCITED TO HELP TEAMS REACH THEIR GOALS!
M14Hoops provides team training to Indianapolis and surrounding area with a 1 trainer to 10 player ratio. Our instruction is the perfect jolt to help coaches get their teams on fire.
This program has helped dozens of teams prepare for the next level. Our dynamic style of training helps teams improve their skill set and in-game IQ. Team training also offers expanding ball handling skills, shooting, defense and footwork. We will do motion drill break down and provide many examples. The combination of our high energy and knowledge lets us cover a lot of ground.
We teach by example and motivate through enthusiasm and love for the game.
All team training is done on appointment basis only. Call us today and find out how we can help you break through barriers and get to the next level. Trainers are assigned to teams and we come to the team's practice facility. This makes it convenient for the team and much easier to coordinate for the basketball coach.
Team Training Overview
- Team Trainings are scheduled on appointment basis
- Teams are responsible for providing gym
- Prices listed are on a 1 trainer to 10 player ratio.
- Additional trainers will be added for 10+ players at the rates below
- We discuss the teams needs before the session with the Coach
- A travel fee is attached to the hourly fee for some cities
- Payments must be made before the session begins
What We Work On:
- Ball Handling
- Motion drill break down
What We Can Assist With (If Needed)
- Transition drills and principles (offense/defense)
- Half Court offense(s) drills and principles
- Half Court Man & Defenses drills and principles
- Full Court Press & Press Breakers
- Out of Bound Plays
TEAM TRAINING FEES
1 Hour - $150
90 Minutes - $225
2 Hours - $300
Prices listed are on a 1 trainer to 10 player ratio. This ratio insures your basketball team instruction will have the most impact on each and every player. Results are our goal!
Quality is a must for M14 Hoops.
10 or more players will incur an additional fee for the added trainers needed. Certain Indianapolis locations will incur a travel fee.