Ball In Pink
HELP THE FIGHT AGAINST BREAST CANCER
M14Hoops feels strongly about fighting cancer. This year M14Hoops and all the businesses in the Mojo Up Sports Complex at Finch Creek are teaming up and offering their own training clinics for charity. All proceeds from our event will be donated to the I.W.I.N. Foundation!
Our Annual Breast Cancer Ball Handling clinic gives M14Hoops a chance to give back and gives both new and current players a chance to get professional instruction with their ball handling. Our intense training session will introduce new player to the M14 way. We drive players to get outside their comfort zone and push themselves to the limit. We teach the proper technique and footwork associated with each drill, which will make it easier for them to work on their game while at home! The goal of this session is for all players to get a great workout, and learn different ways to increase their ball handling skills and fight breast cancer!
All Players receive a free T-shirt and training session. Live DJ, Free Throw Shootout Contest, Raffles, and much more!
- No evaluation is needed in order to register
- Pre-registration is required. We do NOT allow sign ups at the door
- Open to boys & girls grades 3rd-12th grade
- 90 minute ball handling clinic
- Fee $35/player
- Players need to bring their own basketball
- This clinic has sold out every year we have done it
3rd-12th Grade (Boys & Girls)
October 29th, 2023
At Mojo Up Sports Complex at Finch Creek
- Check-In at 5:30pm
- PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED
- Players Must Bring Their Own Ball
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED for this Event!