Winter First Step
Welcome to First Step! This program is designed for K-2nd Boy & Girls players who want to learn the fundamentals of basketball in a FUN environment!
The fundamentals of basketball are what anchor every players skill set. We will be laying a foundation for each player by teaching them the essentials of basketball: ball handling, footwork, shooting, and passing in a FUN environment. Learning these essentials will help make the game easier as players continue to get older!
Winter First Step Overview
- For K-2nd Boys & Girls
- Players do NOT need to be evaluated for this program
- 2 Part Program (Each Part we will offer 6 sessions)
- 1 weekly training session
- Parents can pay for both Parts up front or pay ‘per part’ which is our installment payment plan.
- 60 minute classes
- 10:1 player to coach ratio
- Groups are divided by grade level, gender, talent, and skill
- Players need to bring their own basketballs