Spring Break Camps
CAMP DATE & TIMES
- April 1st-4th
- Shooting Camp: 9a-12p
- Ball Handling Camp: 1:30p-4:30p
SPRING BREAK CAMPS OVERVIEW
- Open to any and all boys & girls , grades 3rd-8th
- Players do not need to be evaluated to participate
- All camps are 4 consecutive days
- Morning Camp times are 9a-12p
- Afternoon Camp times are 1:30-4:30p
- All Day option includes the morning and afternoon basketball camps.
- 10:1 player to coach ratio
- Groups are divided by grade level, gender and talent
- All basketball campers receive an M14Hoops shirt for their participation.
- Early registration is encourage, we do anticipate selling out!
- All camps will be held at the Mojo Up Sports Complex at Finch Creek (16289 Boden Road, Noblesville, IN)
1 CAMP - $200
All-Day Camp - $375
Camp Lunch Menu
ALL DAY CAMP LUNCH OPTIONS
1) Camper can bring their own lunch
2) Camper can order lunch from Blu Moon Cafe located in the concessions at the Mojo Up Sports Complex at Finch Creek
MORNING Session: Shooting camp
THE SHOOTING CAMP - 9a-12p
Shooting Camp Description
The M14 philosophy for shooting is simple: Players have to be taught the right technique and after a players technique is perfected then its about getting up repetition! This camp will show why our shooting philosophy has helped some of the best shooters in the area have success. Each day the first half of camp will be dedicated to technique and footwork; we will teach players the correct way to shoot the ball and they will learn the correct moves to get their own shot off in a game. The last 90 minutes will be dedicated to repetition! Each player will get 100-150 shots up using the technique and methods they were just taught (catch & shoot, create space, using screens, pull ups off the dribble). After this camp player will have learned multiple ways to get their shot off and look good while doing it!
Afternoon: BALL HANDLING
ANKLE.BREAKING.RESULTS. - Afternoon 1-4p
Ball Handling Camp Description
In the game of basketball today, every player needs to be able to dribble. This intense 4-Day camp will focus on the fundamentals of dribbling and also teach players advance 1-on-1 attack moves that will allow them to beat any defender of the dribble. The great thing about Explosive Handles is that it breaks down high level moves and makes them easy for players at any level to understand. This is the #1 Ball Handling Camp in the Nation!